Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why Digital?

In my business I'm currently only planning on doing digital scrapbook pages. There are a plethora of reasons I digitally scrap for my own personal pages, but since this is about my business I'll just list the reason why I use it for Artistic Albums and why it benefits you that I do.

The first reason is how easy it is--for you and for me!! You can be as much or as little involved with the process as you want. If all you want to do is email me a bunch of pictures with a little info and send me a check in the mail, that's all you have to do! Before you know it you'll have a beautiful one-of-a-kind scrapbook album that you didn't have to stress or toil over.

The second reason is with digital scrapping I don't have to worry about cutting up your precious photos or getting it "perfect" the first time. If I send you your pages and you're think--oh, I really wish it was a different color for the main paper or the font was bigger or a different kind, well hey just let me know and we'll get all that fixed!! In paper scrapping once it's done--it's done!! And it's very hard to change!

Another perk of digi-scrapping is if you want a photo album of your brand new granddaughter, but would also like that same album for her parents, all you have to do is get multiple copies! Can't do that with paper scrapping!

Yet another great thing is I can make pages I could never do if I was paper scrapping. My favorite way to scrap big events with tons of pictures is to do a "frame" page that I use an actual picture taken for the background. I also have the option of making a very special photo the entire page. You can view my albums and see examples of what I've listed above. However, I love doing "traditional" scrapbook pages as well and if that's what you want, that's what you'll get!

My job is to make your life easier!!! With digital scrapping I can do that! Please get it touch with me so we can get started on your special album today!

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention digital scraping is very green as well as oh so chic!! Beautiful work Nicole. I'm gonna have to start sending you my stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly (to the green)!!! And thanks :D

    ReplyDelete