Thursday, May 28, 2009

A little about me


Hi there! My name is Nicole Elliott. I'm originally a Wyoming girl but married my high school sweetheart who ended up joining the Coast Guard. Now "home is where the Coast Guard sends us", and will be for the next 15-25 years or so. I've been scrapping since my Senior year in high school, and began digital scrapping a year ago. I have one beautiful daughter who just turned a year old and she's my main job right now! I adore photography and anything involved with it--especially scrapbooking!! Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you'll allow me the privilege of scrapping all your beautiful photos!

2 comments:

  1. It's very nice meeting you and having a fellow bloggy friend. I think you are a HOOT!! Your work is wonderful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture fits perfectly, did you plan it that way? ;)

    ReplyDelete